Our Leadership Team
Get to know our Leaders
(403) 397 8469
Parth is the Founder and the Overall Leader of Centre for Excellence in Project Execution (CEPE). He is a senior project management professional valued for his project management expertise, leadership and 'positive change' enabler experience with more than 40 years of experience.
Parth's career path has been a journey which has taken him around the world and covers the vast spectrum of projects within the Oil/Gas/Petrochemicals sector. Always improving, in order to test himself, he ventured into the world of Media Projects and predictably achieved success in Project Management of Media projects for ESPN and Discovery Channel. After yet another success, Parth decided to turn his focus back on Oil & Gas in Alberta.
Parth brings with him a rare combination of profound experience and broad skills in technical, management, communication and thought diversity which plays a vital role in building lasting relationships with clients and its partners.
- Project Leadership, Project Development/Implementation following Stage/Gate Process;
- Planning, Budgeting, Scheduling, Project Reporting;
- Value Engineering, Change Management, Project Set-up;
- Project Management of Oil Sands, Heavy Oil, Oil & Gas Projects (incl. Offshore/Onshore/Pipelines projects) - both Brownfield & Greenfield;
- Interface/Integration Management;
- Strategic Development, Coaching, Training;
- Working across Multi-functional Areas, Stakeholder Coordination;
- Project Facilitation, e.g., Lessons Learned & Risk Assessment.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical), MBA;
- P.Eng (APEGA), PMP;
- Six Sigma - Yellow Belt certified;
- Member PMI;
- Former Director of a NW Community Association of Calgary.
(403) 397 8765
Anirudh is a Founder and the Technical Lead of Center for Excellence in Project Execution, where he is responsible for delivering value and ensuring project effectiveness. He concentrates on problem identification, solution framework, and leveraging a strong core network of subject matter experts to drive successful execution.
Anirudh brings the benefit of his detailed and diverse experience with process engineering, engineering management, and construction engineering to ensuring that CEPE meets and exceeds the commitments to our clients and partners.
Graduating with a B.Sc Chem. Eng., Honours, from Queen's University, Anirudh's passion for the industry is evident in his approach to cost reduction, streamlining and standardization. He particularly enjoys interacting with people to find new 'dots' to join, in his continuing quest for new and better ways to problem solve.
Leverage our deep network of external partners and associates from a range of specialties and expertise.
We are able to draw upon the relationships with subject matter experts within a "Task Force" to deliver results.
- Engineering Professionals across all disciplines
- Modelling and design professionals
- Experts on specific problem statements
- Reliability modelling and studies
- Research experts on Oil & Gas